A New Subscription Service for Carmelite Spirituality.
What makes this resource unique?
The project was created specifically to nurture and enhance the growth of the spiritual life. There are lectures on Carmelite spirituality, prayer, solitude, silence, community, contemplation, presence, listening and discernment, the Carmelite saints, and much more.
As new videos are added every other week, its content will continue to increase and offer a wide selection of videos on many aspects of Carmelite spirituality. The collections include teachings and presentations by well-known Carmelites like Matt Blake and Iain Matthew. You will also find talks by Sr Jo Robson, Heather Ward, Peter Tyler, and many others.
This will be a great resource for you if you:
- have a love for learning and expanding your knowledge about the spiritual life
- wish to nurture your spiritual life and grow in your faith
- desire to satisfy the deep hunger and thirst of the heart for intimacy with God
- need the support and wisdom of an 800-year old spiritual tradition from which has emerged a host of great saints and writers who have enriched the Church and guided countless pilgrims along the road of prayer
- need to continue improving your knowledge and sharing new insights with others
With Wisdom Lectures you’ll:
- get hundreds of video lectures on the spiritual life and mystical wisdom
- Have unlimited access for only £14.99 a month or £150 a year.
- learn from trusted scholars in the field of spirituality and biblical studies
- grow in your faith and deepen your prayer life
- be able to watch the videos from the comfort of wherever you are – on your phone, your computer or your tablet/iPad
- enjoy great talks from leading scholars without the need to travel
- be able to cancel anytime
£14.99 / Month
£150 / Year
How do you gain access to WisdomLectures with a Group Membership?
A Group subscription is for ten or up to 50 people.
- if your community is less than ten people you can join with another community or we can assign you to a group so that you can get the group subscription benefits.
- if your community is more than ten people that is not a problem as you can build your own membership with the same subscription and have the option to offer this to your members at a very low rate or even free.
- your members will be able to sign up to the library using their personal email.
For more information on Group Memberships contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07849 596572
£110 / Month
£999 / Year